Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sunday Stash

Today's Sunday Stash is dedicated to Sandi Henderson and her Ginger Blossom line. Oh how I love thee!! I had several other prints but they were used long ago. This is all I have left.


Just lovely, aren't they! I have joined 2 new swaps thru Swap-Bot. The first is an Owl stuffie swap. The other is a Foodie fabric swap. I think for the foodie swap my partner will be getting a 1/2 yard of 1 of these. Or maybe I will cut 2 fat quarters from 2 of them..?? Not sure yet. I am excited about making an owl stuffie. My partner has 2 kids so I will be making 2 instead of one :0) I have to say the only downfall with Swap-Bot is that you get points..which is fine. But, it is difficult to fing good swaps that accept newbies :^( Anyone else involved in a good swap, or know of a good resource for swapping let me know.

Well I have to ends this post now. My daughter is tugging on my arm, making it difficult to concentrate. Not to mention very hard to type...Enjoy your Sunday evening :0)

8 comments:

alanajo said...

Love that fabric on the left.

Peggy said...

Cool! I hope to participate in a swap this year. It seems fun and a great way to meet other bloggers, too.

Tiff said...

Such Beautiful Fabric! I can not wait for pay day so i can stock up on my stash!

YayaOrchid said...

I love your fabric! Where do you find such a colorful array? It's gorgeous!

Katherine said...

Thanks! I love it too...I find most of my fabric online. Etsy, and Hancock's of Puducah. As well as some others. I just bought 8 yards of Heather bailey from Hancock;s for $31.00..can you believe it, $3.98 a yard..woo-hoo....

YayaOrchid said...

Thanks Katherine for your reply to my question. Is there a particular seller on Etsy? I'm always on the lookout for bargains. I went to the Hancock link you gave, but it appears they sell by 1/2 yd increments? I'm sure they make a continuous cut if you buy more than 1/2 yd.

Katherine said...

Your welcome. I have a list on my side bar of the Etsy sellers I link. Or I just search Heather Bailey, Sandi Henderson..whom ever I;m looking for and compare prices..whoever has the lowest..incl shipping wins!! Hancocks of Puducah does sell by 1/2 yard increments, so if you want 1 yard you just plug in 2. Look at their clearance deals they are great...gotta act fast!! Good luck YAY, and Happy New Year :)

Heather said...

so man fun things you'll be making! that stuffie is adorable. happy sewing.