Sunday, October 26, 2008

In a Sew Good Mood!!

So I have completed a few projects over the weekend. I wanted to share :) The picture below shows everything cut and ready to go...I love these prints from Sandi Henderson's Farmers Market.

This is a cute pattern I found on Etsy. There are several issues I will be relaying to the Author of the pattern(this is why I am not adding a link...yet). But other wise it came out cute. It was easy to make, and didn't take a lot of fabric. I will make it again, but my own version with my revisions. Maybe next time I will quilt it ..but my way!


Here is the finished bag. It's cute as can be, isnt't it?! It was supposed to be quilted, but I omitted that step. I also made a covered button to match :) Again I LOVE this fabric....the combo is stunning.

I also made a matching wallet to go with the bag. I made these items as a gift for my neighbors 12th B-day.


Another bag I have finished is the a Pleated tote bag. It was made with Amy Butler's Cherry Blossom, and wallflower pattern fabrics. I think I am going to have to rip out the top stitching and redo it again cause it really came out crummy. I can always count on my trustee seam ripper. Who knew, I am so very dependent on that little baby ;>) Sorry, the picture sucks!


3 comments:

YayaOrchid said...

Beautiful totes! I do like the fabric a lot also. Looks like you've been really busy!

Abbie S-Dyer said...

turned out good! i really like your first bag and the two fabric choices...oohh share that pattern with me kat, puhllease? call me.

Beth said...

I love the bags and the fabrics. Farmers Market is so bright and fun.