Monday, October 27, 2008

Things to be done!!

There are a few sewing projects I'd like to get to around here. The main one being my ironing board. I REALLY need to re-vamp the cover. It's sooo Funky, and past the point of no return. See what I mean...YUCK!! That's what you call a sewing 911.


Here are a few Tutorials I am planning to getting to this week. My Girlfriend Abbie showed me her Tissue Holder cover, which was adorable....So I am going to "Whip Up" a few(I know I'm a dork). I also want to make some Crayon rolls, which are so cute! And some Makeup Cases. I also have some bags the need finishing (as always), and some that need beginning :) I also have several people I'd like to make a Coffee Cup Cozy, and Fabric Book Marks. The last item I am going to give a whirl is "Wendy the Bird" by Lolly from LollyChops Blog. I love this blog!!!

That should keep me busy..It's ONLY six different tutorials(times ? cause I'll be making a few of each item). Take a look at the links :) If you haven't made any of these things you should try them out too!! I just love free tutorials...I'm always on the hunt for new ones. Maybe one day I will have a few of my own to post. ;^)

Time for me to get some sleep..Goodnight all of those in blogger-land....

3 comments:

carrie said...

I'd love to see what you do with you ironing board cover. I NEED to do mine too!

LollyChops said...

Hey thanks for the mention! If you do not mind, please post your Wendy to the Flickr group!!!! I cannot wait to see how she turns out!

Thanks again!

~T~ said...

wow! your a busy little bee!